Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

My original group is getting closer...

Dear Family and Friend,
Just to keep you in the loop, those people who actually got their referrals on November 5th, those in my LID group, got their travel approvals back from China today! That's huge for them because now Living Hope can start making appointments for them in China and they should know their travel dates by this Wednesday!
Why is that important? Well, obviously, some of these people have become my friends over the last year and I'm very excited for them! They will be seeing their babies very soon! The second reason it's important is that my travel approval (TA) is about 8-9 days behind them. If I should get my TA in the next week or so, there is a chance I could still travel with them! Once MY travel approval comes in, the agency will contact the American Consulate in Guangzhou to see if they can get me an appointment on the same day and perhaps I'll be able to squeeze in before the end of the year!

It's getting exciting!
Blessings,
Chinamom

No comments: