Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December showering!


Dear Family and Friends,


Today the families who were part of my original LID group have left for China. Believe me when I say that I hope to be in China before they get back! It's not that we would catch up with them there, they would likely be at the end of their journey by the time I would be leaving, I just want to get there! Again, we waiting for my travel approval to come in so we can get this travel show on the road!


On Monday evening, I went to my friend, Lisa's, house. She and another friend, Kim, helped me to cut out cardstock paper for some adoption announcements I want to send out when we get back from China. While I was there, they showered me with some gifts for Sophie! Check this out:

Lots of fun things for bath time! Momma is especially excited about the side tub seat! Her old knees just are not what they once were! There's even a little Dora the Explorer doll in Chinese clothing! I didn't know Dora was in China too! Guess I need to get up to date on my children's television!
Thanks Lisa and Kim! You are the best!
Blessings,
Chinamom

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

Dear Jeanine
i can finally check your blog. Hoooorayyyy!!!!

not long now and you will be on that plane Too!!!
pack lightly, i took too much, so you can bring lots back ; )
we are home well, ive been on the laptop since 6am trying to get alil me time!
we will keep in touch now as ive found your blog.
keep sane and busy
will be praying foryou
love
Shawn (shawnstribe)