Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Dear Family and Friends,
I got the MOST amazing call yesterday morning! I have my referral! Yes! Yes! Yes! Praise the Lord for answering all your prayers!

She is ABSOLUTELY the most BEAUTIFUL baby in the world - don't you all agree???? OK, those of you who are parents don't have to agree 100% but pretty close, huh?

Her name is: Xiu, Cheng
She is from: the Xiu shui County Social Welfare Institute in the Jiangxi Province.

She will be one year old in just a few days!
I don't have a whole lot more but will add it as I get it.

Blessings,
Chinamom

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of Him"
1 Samuel 1:27

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. We are the Fletcher family from the UK. Congratulations on receiving the details of your daughter. We also have a little girl from Xiushui, we adopted Ruby (Xiu Dan) in October 2004 and she has been with us for 3 years. Its all your dreams come try. I hope
your little one makes you as happy as ours has made us. Once again congrats, and very best wishes. Paula Ken and Ruby

Sharon said...

She is beautiful!!
Congratulations!!

Sharon

Shannon said...

She is an angel! Congratulations and wishing you quick travel!

Unknown said...

She is lovely. Congratulations.