Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Still nothing new

Dear Family and Friends,
Still no news on what the problem is in China. I have heard from the adoption agency (the director's wife has called me daily) but unfortunately the person at the CCAA who they need to talk to has not been in the office this week. The agency will call again tonight and call me in the morning with an update.
It's hard to be pessimistic about this but those awful thoughts do cross my mind. I know in my heart that this is probably that old Satan using his time tested tools to make me doubt, but it's hard not to fall for his tricks. Please continue to pray him out of this situation.
I'll keep you posted on what happens.
Blessings,
Chinamom

No comments: