Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Maybe more news on Monday

Dear Family and Friends,
I spoke with the co-director for my adoption agency yesterday afternoon. She had their China employee go directly to the CCAA on Friday morning to find the person who handles my agency. It turns out this woman is on vacation this week. They do expect she will return to work on Monday. My agency is having their employee go back there in person on Monday morning to speak with the CCAA directly.
I have been assured that I will eventually get a referral but the timing is very uncertain. My agency will try to get things expedited so perhaps I can still travel with my group. I have told them if that isn't possible, I don't want to have to wait until the next group for my agency (their next LID group is January 2006) as that would mean at least another 3-6 months of additional waiting time.
I will keep you all up to date as I hear news.
Blessings,
Chinamom

No comments: