Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A year ago today...

Dear Family and Friends,

Breaking away from my goal of catching you up with life, I wanted to take a minute to celebrate our first Forever Family Day! It was a year ago today that I met my daughter in China for the first time.

I can't believe it's been a year already. She has grown and developed so much. She is nothing like the little waif I brought home. She is now a bundle of energy who talks up a storm.

We celebrated tonight with my family. We had a great Chinese meal and reminisced about what it was like a year ago. Sophie is such a perfect fit to my family. I am truly blessed to have her with me.

Blessings,
Chinamom and Sophie

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights." James 1:17

No comments: