Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Does she look like a boy???

Dear Family and Friends,

I was so excited about the condo in my earlier post that I forgot to post this tidbit...

I was at the grocery store tonight waiting to check out. Sophie was in the cart, bare foot and wearing a onesie with pink flowers and pink trim on the sleeves are neck. Granted she wasn't wearing any shorts but she's only 19 months old - give the girl a break.

Anyway, the woman in front of us starting talking to her and said "Isn't he handsome!" I don't get it! The baby was wearing PINK! I can't tell you how many times people tell me what a cute little boy I have!

Geeeeezzzzz!

Blessings,
Chinamom and Sophie

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

No she doesn't look like a boy....people are just THICK !!!
Pink is pink, i love to catch up with all your news
xxx
s