Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

Did you need new photos?

Dear Family and Friends,
As promised, here are some new photos of my Sophie Joy! These were taken by my brother in law about one week after we came home. She just loves Randy! He did get her to smile in some of the pictures but I can't get them oriented from the side view, ie. lying position. I will work on that and post more.
















We did have formal pictures done yesterday. She wore this dress as well as a Chinese outfit that I bought in China. Every picture was beautiful and Momma had a very difficult time picking out the poses she liked! Needless to say, I left there spending more money than I intended! I can't wait to pick them up!

I need to run for now, bedtime is approaching and I need to spend some time with my little one, reading her a story and getting her changed.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Blessings,

Chinamom and Sophie

No comments: