Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Something to think about....

Dear Family and Friends,

I saw this video several months ago and it touched my heart. It spoke to me so strongly that it haunts me. I often wonder if this isn't how my own child's mother must have started that heartbreaking journey for her that will bring me such joy. It's strange how something so painful for one can be such an answer to prayer for someone else.

Please pray for those orphans who are left behind. May our Father in Heaven give them comfort.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iC2rmCRQRKQ

(it somtimes takes a minute or two for the video to load, please be patient - it's worth the wait)

Blessings,
Chinamom


"A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy habitation. God sets the solitary in families..." Psalm 68:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your adventures. I'll enjoy walking through with you. I watched the video. It was very moving.

Maria : )