Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tidbits

Dear Family and Friends,

Life here is always interesting - not as interesting as others (Kim), but interesting nonetheless!
Looks like I will get Sophie to Disney World sooner than I thought - thanks Kim! Kim and Natalie (Natlee, as Sophie calls her) have persuaded us to move up our Disney trip to next September. We may still go with my brother and his family, but as we don't know when they will be going yet, it may mean we will go to Florida twice next year (finances permitting!)
Last weekend it was extremely hot here in New England. Temps into the mid to upper 90's. I bought Sophie a little pool to put out on the side porch and she loved it! I blew it up in the kitchen and she took it for a test nap before we got it outside with water! Isn't she the cutest?



























































Strike a pose!!





She had spaghetti and meat sauce for the first time this week! She loved it! Not as much sauce as some adventurous moms would have put on, but it worked for her! She had spaghetti every where!








































One physical therapists at work gave me a HUGE bag of clothing - all 18-24 month sizes - most of which I can use for summer. Being that Sophie is such a little peanut (weight, not height), I may get another summer out of some of them so maybe I won't need to buy much for next year! This outfit I use for bedtime, but it is the cutest and I just needed to get some pictures!




































Yesterday she went to a birthday party and bonded with the clown!

















































Finally, tonight, she helped Momma by emptying out the paper shredder! She used it for decorating her little buggy! She has a certain talent for decorating, I think!




































Blessings,
Chinamom and Sophie

3 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

ahhhhh, i love your up date!!!!
I love the photos of the paddling pool, i cant believe how Sophie has changed and is sooo grown up.

Aila loves her pasta, raviolli is a firm favourite, i think is cause they look a bit like a chinese dumpling : )
Blessings and hugs
xxx
s

Kim said...

Those are super cute pictures! I love the shredded paper one, boy would Natalie like to roll around in that for awhile!

I am so very excited about Disney!!

Kim said...

We need new pictures please :)