Chinamom Adventures

An Adoption Journey

The Gift

  • For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Happy Birthday Sophie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nothing new - just keeping busy

Dear Family and Friends,
Nothing new to report from China but I've been keeping busy trying to prepare my house to become a home. I'm being overrun by baby things! Who knew one little person could require so much space? How did my parents do it with 4 kids??
This has nothing to do with China, but I have to share one of the funniest videos I have ever seen - I think I've seen this 25 times and just when I think it won't be funny anymore, I laugh once again. My apologies to the young lady for laughing, but thanks just the same:
Blessings,
Chinamom

No comments: